The company has released a few developer previews on Android 11. Developer previews of the new operating system called Android 11, so app developers can see and understand all the features. The official launch of Android 11 schedule on June 3, but now the event pushed back because some protest issues started in US.
Previews Android 11 Features By Developers
- Google pretty much confirm that they launched the built-in screen recorder to Android which is coming in new Android 11.
- The Android 11 coming with new feature called ‘Muting Notification during filming’. In this feature, you can easily mute your notification during making videos. Which help to capture the best moments.
- Those Android users use screen protectors will love this feature. In Android 11 Google added touch sensitivity option to the setting menu.
- In Android 11, notifications history will be coming, which is absent in Android 10.
- Google has introduced new option called ‘Auto revoke app permissions’. In which Android can automatically revoke app permission which we use very rarely in our device.
overview Menu and screenshot: In Android 11 Google redesign the overview menu to show large cards and added two screenshot shortcuts, Google also removed the ability to access the app drawer from the overview menu.
Text selection mode: According to developer preview Google added a “select” button to overview menu.
Undo recent apps: In Android 11 Google now removed the ability to undo recently cleared app in the multitasking menu
Dismiss persistent app notifications: In previous Androids, Google let you ‘clear all notifications’ feature but in Android 11 user can quickly persistent notifications back if user swiped them away by accident.
Doesn’t kill Bluetooth on airplane mode: Previously, when we turning on airplane mode system would kill the Bluetooth on your phone, which does not make any sense. But now in Android 11 Bluetooth stay on when airplane mode is activated.
Motion sense option for pixel 4: Users complaining for a few month that Google seems to be neglecting Motion Sense on the Pixel 4. In Android 11 company adding a new way to control your phone without touching it.
Dark mode: The dark mode launched in Android 10 will get a new trick with Android 11 that dark mode automatically activate or deactivate depending on the time of day.
Android 11 Feature Hints
Screenshots Scrolling feature coming: Not sure active in Android 11, but it looks Google will finally bring screenshots scrolling support to Android.
Pixel 5 reverse wireless charging: In Android 11 users will find a feature called Battery Share. This means Pixel 5 coming with reverse wireless charging.